Bunny Butt Cupcakes have been a favorite Easter cupcake for years! They are frosted, dipped in cookie crumbs and topped with the most adorable little bunny tooshies! They’re easy to make, can be used to decorate your table and everyone loves them!
Cute little bunny tooshies top your favorite chocolate cupcakes! This is such a fun Easter treat!
Bunny Butt cupcakes are the cutest Easter cupcakes around! Little Bunny tooshies adorably adorn frosted chocolate cupcakes.
This baking recipe makes great gifts for friends and neighbors. All you need to do is wrap them up in a box or some cellophane with a cute ribbon.
You can serve these treats for dessert on their own, and they’re also great in a bunny themed birthday party. It’s all about biting off the ears, or whiskers 🙂 Kids will love helping out to make them. Just beware you may get some unidentifiable creatures if they go too wild with the frosting and decorating, but maybe that’s part of the charm…
- 1 box brownie mix
- ingredients called for on cake mix box, water, vegetable oil, eggs etc.
- decorating gel
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Place paper cupcake liners into a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Scrunch aluminum foil into 1/2 inch balls to make 4 balls per cupcake.
- Make brownie batter according to the package directions.
- Fill each cupcake liner half full.
- Insert foil balls between the paper cup and muffin tin according to the video.
- Bake 15-17 minutes according to the package instructions until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Frost cupcakes with a knife or small spatula.
- Make eyes, nose and whiskers with decorating gel and sprinkles. Serve and enjoy!
- You can make these cupcakes ahead of time and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. They also freeze well for up to one month.